Eureka Optima Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 437AZ
Other households have multiple vacuum cleaners in their home; one for cleaning the floor and carpet and another one for furniture, upholstery, and draperies. This can be costly and time-consuming too. You will also maintain both of them at the same time. To eliminate this hassle, Eureka has made a vacuum cleaner that can do all the work for you. This is the Eureka Optima Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
- Includes stretch hose, dusting brush, crevice wand, and power paw attachment for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and vertical surfaces.
- 12-Amp motor; rotating motorized brushroll cleans rugs, then switches off to gently vacuum hardwoods
- Hepa filter captures more than 99.9-percent of dust mites, pollen, ragweed, and other allergens
- Lightweight and versatile bagless vacuum combines the performance of an upright with the convenience of a stick.
- The handle has 13 adjustable positions for your convenience.
- Measures 13 by 15 by 44-1/2-inch; weighs 11-4/5-pound; limited 1-year warranty.
- It is easy to store.
- It has a sleek design which creates an appealing moment while cleaning the house.
- It is lightweight which lets you clean even the hardest part of the house.
- It has telescopic grip handle that reduces stress while holding the whole vacuum cleaner.
- It is ideal for both carpeted and bare floors. You can clean them without causing damage or scratching.
- It is easy to be maneuvered no matter if you are living in a big house.
- It has a price that can be afforded by anybody, especially to those who have limited budget, but want to maintain the cleanliness in the house.
- It is durable and long-lasting.
- You need to clean the HEPA filter and canister often.
- Cleaning the filter can be messy, so you need to clean it outside.
- It is noisy.
A Review From Another User
I’ve got a fully carpeted, 2 bedroom apartment with no pets and I vacuum probably twice a month. I previously owned the Eureka 431BXZ (green model) before purchasing the 437AZ and I absolutely loved it. I had to buy this new vacuum because a neighbor of mine borrowed my previous one and has yet to return it. Needless to say, I’m extremely content with the 437AZ.
I’ve had the vacuum for 3 months now and just recently emptied the dust cannister and cleaned the filter. It’s true that there is an extremely large amount of dust that collects around the filter but I’ve found it farely easy to clean. I disconnect the filter from the dust cannister and place it in a large garbage bag while brushing off the excess dust. It takes around 5 minutes and I don’t imagine myself cleaning the filter more than 3-4 times a year. Obviously, people who have pets and live with more than 2 people in a space larger than a 2 bedroom apartment might find this vacuum unsuitable to their needs.
What I love most is the suction power and the extended hose option. I use the hose to clean hard to reach corners on floors, tight closet spaces, and the small crevices in my couch and sofa. The vacuum itself is pretty light weight and easy to store anywhere. It sounds too good to be true but I don’t really have any substantial complaints about this unit. I’ve had no problems with it and I would definitely recommend this item to my friends. As a matter a fact, I’m planning on sending one to both my mother and my sister for Christmas. R. Sung “Crooked” (New York, NY United States)
Read More Reviews In Amazon
Buy this Eureka Optima Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner from Amazon.com and you will get lots of great deals. Like for instance, you can avail their free shipping promo when you are living to one of the states where it is possible for them to deliver. Plus, Amazon offers this vacuum cleaner with lesser price compare to other online shopping store. Not only that, you can also feel safe and secured knowing that your money is in the right place and you will get what you have exactly ordered from them.